Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happiest Birthday Backpack

As some of you may know, I am obsessed with Japanese fabrics. Love them, the prints are perfectly gorgeous! When I came across Horaguchi it was love! The details are amazing, the pattern so fresh and perfect for kids. In conjunction with my recent acquisition of the Oliver + S book, my birthday gift of the year was born - birthday backpacks!

This is the second I have made, this time for little Sophia's fourth.
Oliver + S backpack in Horaguchi Selling Flowers in White
I love the pattern, the finish is so professional and I even learned how to do a blind hem stitch!
Vintage paisley silk!
I made her a coloring wallet to match, pattern by JCasa.


Homegirl is a natural model!

Cutest birthday gift! I love it so much - can you believe I haven't made on for E yet? I'm waiting for the perfect fabric to come along...

Until then, keep stitching!



1 comment:

Jennifer Cowham said...

This backpack is A-MA-ZING!! Love the fabrics you paired together, so sweet.

Ester has got some serious modeling skills too. Watch out! that last picture of her is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...