Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just a short note...

To let you know I'm still around! I haven't forgotten you, my darlings. March has been a whirl, with appointments, play dates and getting outside to enjoy SPRING! I haven't been able to sew a lot, and what I have has been mostly odds and ends, a few favors, some tailoring and hemming. Nothing exciting, that's for sure! I am hoping to make Ester an Easter dress (say 5x fast) this week, as well as finish a tutorial I have been trying to put together for you guys (my first evar! Eek!). To the fabric store I must!


Whipped up these quinoa rasin muffins yesterday and just wanted to share, as they were quite delicious and equally as healthy.

So amazingly better smothered with butter - isn't everything, though?

E gobbled them up!
I got the recipe from Hillbilly Hosuewife, you can find the recipe here. Scroll about halfway down the page for a quick recipe. I added raisins, but next time I think I will opt for chocolate chips!

Until next time, keep sewing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...