Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back to Reality....

Sorry for the hiatus! I started this blog with full intentions of posting every day, but blogging is really a lot of work! We have been caught up in summer, swimming, parks, cooking, and sewing - I have tons to share, but nothing is quite finished yet.

I also recently got a job and returned to work. Six hour shifts, four days a week. We need the extra cash flow, and the availability fits our schedule perfectly. Unfortunately, I have to be in bed by 10pm to wake up at 5am, which significantly cuts into my sewing time. I am so sad about it, but that just means I have to manage my free time even better. Like get off the computer, now, Joy!

More sewing soon to come, plus a little something we just finished for E!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...